How do I place an Order?
You can only place an order online, not through Support or Customer Care. If you do not see an “Add to Cart” or “Pre-Order” button, this means the item is unavailable at the moment. To find authorised resellers or a distributor partners for tax exempt and bulk purchasing click HERE.
To purchase a service or membership, you must sign up for a NETGEAR account. If a membership or service is not included in the transaction, you can use guest checkout.
You will receive a tracking number after your order is processed and ready to ship. You may get more than one tracking number if your order contains more than one item. Items may be shipped and delivered at different times.
How do I track my NETGEAR Store order?
If you do not have a NETGEAR Account
- Click here to go to the NETGEAR Order Status page.
- The page will ask for your Order Number, Order Email, and Billing Postcode. Locate your Order Number from the email confirmation that was sent to the email address you used to place the order. Check your spam folder if you are unable to locate the email.
- Click Check Status when all fields have been completed to see your order status.
- If you did not get an order confirmation and the above information returns no order info, this means your order has not been processed correctly. Please contact customer care.
If you have a NETGEAR Account
- Click here to go to the sign in page.
- Enter your account information and click NETGEAR Sign In.
- Hover over the person icon next to the shopping cart icon and select Track Order.
- Click View next to the order number to see the detailed order status.
If your order contains more than one item, you may get more than one tracking number. Items may be shipped and delivered at different times. We strive to ship the complete order for your convenience but, to ensure you get your order on time, the items may be separated.
NETGEAR highly recommends that you use DPD Tracking to track your shipment and receive delivery notifications. Customers are responsible for tracking the package and being available to receive the shipment. The shipment is under customer ownership after it leaves the NETGEAR warehouse. Refunds or replacements will NOT be issued for lost or missing packages.
How much is shipping?
NETGEAR.com can have several shipping options. This includes free next day shipping to addresses in mainland United Kingdom. Deliveries to all other United Kingdom addresses are chargeable and may vary in duration based on location. Shipping days are Monday through Friday and include processing times. Estimated delivery dates are noted during check out. Click here for additional shipping and returns information.
What is your return policy?
To begin a return or to review our full return policy, please visit our Online Return Center HERE.
How do I make changes or cancel my order?
Orders are not cancellable once placed. Pre-order items can be cancelled up to 2 days before the availability date. You may not change or edit an order. Please contact NETGEAR Customer Care team at +44 (0) 800 048 9767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return process.
Is the NETGEAR Store secure?
Absolutely! The NETGEAR Store is protected by Norton website security. A Norton Secured Seal is visible on the NETGEAR Store website. This seal signifies that while on our website, your data is secure and encrypted.
I have questions. How do I talk to a NETGEAR Store representative?
We’re here to help! Just reach out to the NETGEAR Store Customer Care team at +44 (0) 800 048 9767 or email email@example.com;
Who do I contact if I have technical questions about the item I ordered?
Call our Technical Support Team at 03448 754 000 (home)/ 03444 538 000 (business).